Connect with Us on
Current Employment Opportunities
This Week's Employment Opportunities Bulletin
Avant Construction, Inc
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
General Contractor located at 16500 Burnt Store Road, Turtle Crossing Plaza, Punta Gorda, FL
- Organize efficient filing system for entire office.
- Handle Inbound/outbound communications.
- Serve as a receptionist.
- Plan/schedule appointments and events.
- Place order for construction material and office supplies & Follow-up
- Manage inventory of construction equipment.
- Office management experience, preferably in a construction environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Covid vaccinated or committed to it.
- Computer literate: knowledge of Excel is a must; knowledge of Outlook and other Microsoft office apps is desirable.
- Minimum: two-year college; recent graduates are welcome.
- Commensurate with experience and education.
Please submit salary expectations and a resume to:
The Auto Club Group
Field Insurance Sales Agent – Port Charlotte, FL
- Actively solicit new business outside of the office, at business establishments, and other locations to create and expand business networks. Build rapport critical to establishing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and affinity to the AAA brand.
- Generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG’s overall book of business through our multiple product offerings.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance, membership, and financial products.
- Partner with Field Managers and other office staff, in cross-selling insurance products to The Auto Club Group’s large membership base.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license
- Hold an active State Property and Casualty General Lines or Personal Lines Insurance License and appropriate State Life Sales License.
- Have 2+ years of customer-facing experience in a fast-paced computer automated business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications to include, Outlook, Word, and Excel and ability to navigate computer systems
To view the more details or to apply, please visit us HERE.
Burnt Store Marina Country Club
Burnt Store Marina Country Club looking for a few good people to help out in our restaurant. Open year round. All positions require drug test.
Dishwashers – take out trash, wash dishes, cooking equipment. Assemble, maintain and break down dish machine.
Servers needed. Must be flexible with shifts and days. Serves patrons with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
Stop by and ask for Peggy Miller.
The Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies is seeking an Advocate to work in the States Attorney’s office.
Advocate provides direct service advocacy to victims of violent crime including crisis intervention, information and referral, victim crime compensation, and direct court advocacy.
- BS degree in related field or commensurate education and /or experience
- Working knowledge of community resources
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability/willingness to work as a team member with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Resumes can be sent to Alyssa.email@example.com
The Caterer of Southwest Florida
- Catering service experience: serving guests at special events
- Be at least 18 years old Must
Position includes event set-up and tear-down. Position is on an “as-needed” basis. However, events are now increasing at a very fast rate. Pay is based on experience.
To be considered, APPLY IN PERSON (Monday-Friday 9am-4pm) at:
300 W Retta Esplanade
Punta Gorda 33950
Please ask for Bob McCurry, No phone calls please.
The Caterer of Southwest Florida is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Centennial bank is currently hiring for: Teller II
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Conduct transactions with speed, accuracy and efficiency while meeting or exceeding service quality standards. Safeguard bank assets assigned to them. Contribute to the growth of the bank by promoting and cross selling bank products and services.
A full listing of the job description or to apply please visit us here.
Chelsea Place Home Care
Chelsea Place Home Care is a fast and growing private duty home care agency. We are currently seeking caring, dedicated, and passionate people to join our team of caregivers.
Caregiver’s are responsible for the supervision, general care and well-being of our clients. We are responsible to help clients with preparing meals, light housekeeping, assisting with showers, and much more. These responsibilities vary from client to client.
Open Positions: Multiple different shift hours
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a Level 2 criminal background check
- Current CPR/FIRST AID Certification
- TB test required (current)
If you do not have all of the listed above we can help steer you in the right direction to get them done.
We are looking for:
- People above 18 years of age.
- Students studying in the healthcare field.
- Restaurant experience.
- Customer service experience.
- People with the love and desire to help others.
- People who are looking to explore and learn, and see if this is the field for them.
- COMPETITIVE WEEKLY PAY (W-2)
- DIRECT DEPOSIT
- ON THE JOB TRAINING
- OVERTIME PAY (1.5)
- DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCES
- HOLIDAY PAY
Apply with the link below or in person
Chelsea Place Home Care
126 E Olympia Ave, Suite 301
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
City of Punta Gorda
Maintenance, Utilities, Administrative, Police Officers & More!
The City of Punta Gorda is hiring!
A variety of job postings are currently available for viewing at https://www.ci.punta-gorda.fl.us/government/human-resources/employment-opportunities.
We invite you to become a part of the team that works to preserve and enhance Punta Gorda’s identity as a vibrant waterfront community, unique in character and history; and as a desirable place to live, work and visit.
Creative Window Treatments
Window Treatment Decorator/Designer
Creative Window Treatments is also seeking a Window Treatment Decorator/Designer to join our team in Punta Gorda and Englewood.
Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Soft Treatments. Hunter Douglas product knowledge a plus.
- Customer Service focused
- Good math skills and Detail oriented
- Professional and dependable
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to figure yardage for soft treatments
- Experienced with Excel
Please email resumes to Eddie@mycreativewindow.com
Dean’s South of the Border
NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED LINE COOKS
Job Type: Full-time/Year-round
Join the Dean’s South of the Border family! Year-round position.
Must be experienced (minimum 1 year) in a high volume, very fast paced, commercial kitchen.
- Available for differing shifts. Day & Evening.
- Some nights, weekends & holidays.
- Pay rate dependent on experience.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US.
- Reports to Kitchen Manager and GM
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact qualified applicants to come in for an interview
Dean’s South of the Border is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
130 Tamiami Trail Punta Gorda 33950
***No phone calls, please***
Job Type: Part-time
We’re looking for dependable dishwashers at DEAN’S SOUTH OF THE BORDER!
- Experienced or will train the right person.
- Must be reliable with dependable transportation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US.
- Starting pay rate dependent on experience.
Stop in to Dean’s for an application or send a resume or letter of interest (remember to include your phone number!) to: email@example.com
Deans is an equal opportunity, drug free workplace.
130 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda 33950
***No Phone Calls, Please***
Dream Salon & Spa
Front Desk Receptionist
Looking to fill a spot for Front Desk Receptionist!
Must be able to MULTI TASK, be friendly, have a positive attitude, be a team player, able to follow direction, give amazing customer service, good with the computer, answer the phone, make appointments for clients, along with other tasks to make the day run smoothly for clients and the team.
If you’re interested in being part of the Dream Team please email your resume to dreamsalonofpg.com or call 941-621-8311 and ask to speak to Wendy.
Farr Law Firm
Real Estate Assistant
Farr Law Firm is seeking a full-time Real Estate Assistant for their Punta Gorda office.
This position supports the firm’s real estate department with opening new real estate files according to the established procedure, preparing documents, wires, letters and checks as directed.
The real estate/staff assistant will attend real estate closings as needed. Other responsibilities include preparing draft HUDs, giving verbal title quotes, ordering various title searches, funding files and performing other secretarial duties as required.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a constantly active work area
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Above average proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of various software applications including Clio, NetDocuments, Client Profiles, Juris and DoubleTime
- Technical knowledge of computer systems and networks
- Knowledge of real estate closings
- Notary Public
To apply please visit: https://farr.com/careers/
Grande Aire Services Inc.
Grande Aire Services Inc. is currently hiring for the following positions:
(click position for details)
HVAC Maintenance Technician
Appliance Service Technician
HVAC Service Technician
Sarasota Part-Time Office Assistant
Work with Grande Aire in order to receive the following great benefits:
- 100% Employer Paid Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401k Match
- Company Truck & Phone
To view full job descriptions and to apply, please visit us at https://www.grandeaire.com/employment/
Now Hiring Caregivers
We are a home health agency that provides personal care, companion care and transportation for our clients. Job includes but is not limited to, assisting in dressing, showering, eating, taking to and from appointments, light house cleaning & spending quality time, etc.
Requirements: Pass a level 2 background check , CPR certification, updated TB screening and valid drivers License.
TO APPLY : Visit www.grandcareplus.com or
Call Kristina at (941)-916-8494 or apply within at 25074 E.
Olympia Ave. Ste. 110 Punta Gorda, FL 33950
We can assist with certifications!
Choral Music Education Teacher
Location: Charlotte County, FL (Punta Gorda & Port Charlotte)
Compensation is $50 per one hour class.
Gulfshore Opera is seeking an experienced choral teacher* for the Harmony Choir beginner vocal-choral music program in Charlotte County.
This versatile, enthusiastic teacher will demonstrate and teach basic skills in music theory, vocal technique and choral music in a fun and active setting. The teacher continuously fosters relationships with partner program directors, staff, and families. Click here to learn more about the Gulfshore Opera Harmony Choir.
*Gulfshore Opera is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, click here.
Harpoon Harry’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Hiring Line cooks
Job Type: Full-time position with benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Please apply through our Facebook job post.
Must be at least 16 years of age. Must have availability on the weekend. A great first job for students. Please apply through our Facebook job post.
Heart, Body, & Mind Home Care
Home Health Aides
Certified Nurse Assistant
At Heart, Body, & Mind Home Care in Charlotte County, we are hiring Home Health Aides, Resident Aides and Certified Nurse Assistants to work with seniors in their home or residence.
Day shifts and evening shifts available (short or long) – We can work around your schedule.
- Competitive hourly pay based upon experience
- Weekly pay (We deduct taxes as employer)
- Health Insurance (Full time employees)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PRN / Flexible shifts
- FREE Advanced Training including 100+ online caregiver courses
- Prior experience in Senior Care, either private duty, home care or senior care facility.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Dependable work history required.
Our agency cares about your health and safety. All agency employees receive COVID-19 training and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
To apply call (941) 347-4421 or click below https://form.jotform.com/hbmhomecare/EmpAppCG
Inspire Consulting & Management Group
Join our INSPIRE CMG TEAM, as an Independent Contractor within the Customer Service Industry! Enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life.
Choose your work schedule, and benefit from running your own business in the comfort of your home.
Join us as a Customer Service Agent. You’ll provide personalized customer service to clients through phone calls, email and/or live video chat. You’ll identify and resolve problems, as well as answer questions and provide a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right education solutions for their students’ needs.
- Must be at least 18yrs of age
- No experience necessary- will work in a high-volume, customer-service role
- Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers
- Practicing excellent verbal and/or written communication skills.
Pay Rate $9-11/hr. plus incentives
- USB headset
- High-speed internet such as Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optic
- Up-to-date computer running:
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
- Minimum of 8GB of RAM
Laishley Crab House
Hiring ALL Positions:
- Host / Hostess
- Food expo
- Line cooks
Job Type: Full-time positions with benefits, part-time options available
Please apply in person at 150 Laishley Court Monday-Friday from 10am to 3pm.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Neice Restoration, LLC
Must hold a valid Florida State Asbestos Abatement license or meet the qualifications to apply for licensing with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR).
Join an established restoration company looking to expand. Apply Here
Water Mitigation Technician
Serve others in your community in their time of need. Make a difference for others who have had disaster strike their property. Work hard and take pride in completing projects such as mitigating flood and repairing fire damage. Be empathic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology.
- Safe driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Clean, criminal background check.
- Dedication to customer service.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Be accessible by phone and participate as necessary with the on call schedule.
- Assist in warehousing and facility related tasks as necessary.
Current certifications and/or previous experience a plus! Apply Here
Perfectly Polished Nail Boutique
Perfectly Polished Nail Boutique is seeking a full-time an experienced Nail Technician needed for natural nails, pedicures and advanced acrylic applications. We do not use tips or dip. Sculpting on forms only for nail extensions. If you are ambitious and reliable you will build a nice book of clients. We offer W2 or 1099 compensation methods. Compensation is based on experience and proficiency.
Apply by sending email inquiry and/or resume to: email@example.com
Assistant manager needed for busy sweets shop.
Assist the owner with the day to day operations. The ideal candidate must have retail, food and exceptional customer service experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to, being a team player and role model for our associates. Experience in scheduling, hiring, training, inventory control and the ability to follow all Food Handler Safety protocols a plus.
If you enjoy sweets, this job is for you! The position is approximately 30-35 hours per week. Some evenings or weekend availability may be needed.
Please stop by Simply Sweet, Fishermen’s Village to apply. Only in person applicants will be considered. Please no phone calls.
Sun Media Group
Multi-Media Marketing Executive
Do you have a passion for sales? Do you look forward to coming to work every day? Do you want to have fun AND help local businesses grow? Sun Coast Media Group wants to talk to you!
We are looking for a Sales Professional in the Charlotte Harbor office to work with medical accounts in Charlotte County.
Candidates should possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
As a Multi-Media Marketing Executive, you will:
- Develop relationships with local businesses
- Conduct customer meetings
- Acquire, retain and upsell new and existing client base
- Achieve print and digital goals
We like to celebrate success and reward excellence every day. We offer competitive compensation incentives and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, 401(K), Paid Time Off and more.
Candidates interested should send resume and cover letter to: Lissa.CraigFord@yoursun.com
Sunny Days Ice Cream
Sunny Days Ice Cream is seeking mature, responsible, energetic, fun person!
With this position you will be serving ice cream and providing customer service and driving our ice cream truck. You will be going to multiple locations to provide this service. We are a mobile vending unit.
Most of the time you will be working independently, sometimes you will have an ice cream server with you. No ice cream sales experience necessary, will train.
There is lifting and climbing with this position. Must be able to work in the Florida heat.
We work off bookings so the schedule fluctuates. It will not be the same day to day or week to week! Looking for someone with no other commitments to work with our always changing schedule. This is a requirement.
Interested candidates should apply on our website at www.sunnydaysicecream.com
United Way of Charlotte County
United Way of Charlotte County is seeking a Finance Manager – this team member is critical to the success of our mission.
UWCC is mobilizing the power of our community to break the cycle of poverty. Our workplace is fast-paced, friendly and adaptive. Join us in giving everyone in our community the opportunity to live their best life.
Our Finance Manager is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the United Way of Charlotte County and the United Way Foundation of Charlotte County in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.