Connect with Us on
Current Employment Opportunities
This Week's Employment Opportunities Bulletin
AMS Floors: Office Associate
Must be able to:
- Enter detailed data into QuickBooks
- Use Excel and Word with basic proficiency
- Communicate well, especially when phoning vendors and customers
- Problem solve
- Finish what is started with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in the construction field, and particularly commercial flooring, is a big help.
We are a growing company in the fast-moving construction field. The prospective employee needs to be flexible in tasks performed, a self-starter who can adapt to changes, and someone who can accurately complete tasks.
For the right person, this can be a job that could expand. Pay commensurate with experience.
Service Advisor/Parts Specialist/Warranty Administration
This is an amazing position with grand potential for so much more. Experience is preferred, but absolutely willing to train the perfect applicant. Candidates should be somewhat tech savvy with amazing customer service skills, a very positive attitude, and a keen eye for detail. Candidate would be responsible for:
- Answering phones
- Meeting/greeting customers
- Dictating proper notes/client concerns
- Making follow-up phone calls and/or text messages
- Ordering/receiving/tracking parts & supplies as well as categorizing inventory of such
- Filing and tracking all warranty claims and more!
Starting pay between $15-$30/hr. pending experience level.
Benefits available include health/dental/vision, vacations, holidays, and no weekends.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prompt Towing Service:
Prompt Towing and Transport is taking applications for: Flatbed Tow Trucks Class E, Heavy Duty Tow Truck Operator Class A & Transport Division Class A driver hauling construction equipment.
Must be 25 years of age
Clean drivers license
Clean background check
Holidaze Boat Rental: Full and Part-time Help Needed
Work outside helping happy people have their day out on the harbor in one of our 13 boats!
Boating Experience a must!
Knowledge of local waters a must!
Mechanical knowledge helpful but NOT a must!
Please call 941-505-8888
Creative Window Treatments:
Creative Window Treatments seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Englewood shop. Position is full time – Monday through Friday, 9 to 5.
Candidate is responsible for but not limited to:
Providing support to the Operations Manager and Decorators.
Ordering fabrics and product for Decorators
Handling the installation schedule
Good computer skills
Experience in Excel and Microsoft word.
Must be well organized and have great communication skills
Professional appearance and attire important
Please send resume and salary requirements to Eddie@mycreativewindow.com
Creative Window Treatments is also seeking a Window Treatment Decorator/Designer to join our team in Punta Gorda and Englewood.
Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Soft Treatments. Hunter Douglas product knowledge a plus.
- Customer Service focused
- Good math skills and Detail oriented
- Professional and dependable
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to figure yardage for soft treatments
- Experienced with Excel
Please email resumes to Eddie@mycreativewindow.com
Dockside Detailing Service:
Part-Time Helper needed for the Detailing of Boats & RVs
- Punta Gorda based company
- Work limited to Charlotte County
- No prior experience necessary / Will train suitable candidates
- Outdoor working environment
- Must be able to maneuver, wash and wax boats on land or in water
- All tools, equipment & work platforms provided
- 1099 employment arrangement
- Pay commensurate with experience up to $15/hr.
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com or by phone to 800-856-1098 menu option #2.
Dellutri Law Group, P.A. – Port Charlotte Office: Guest Services
Must be a Self-Motivated Action Taker, Take Pride In Your Work, & have a relatable personality easily getting along well with co-workers & clients.
Full time with health, dental, vision, and 401K benefits. Great hours, Monday thru Friday from 8:00 – 5:00 with an hour lunch. No weekends. Must have excellent customer service skills, ability to multi task, open to learning new things, and above all a positive attitude with a great personality.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a cover letter & resume via email to Resumes@DellutriLawGroup.com. Then call this number 239-210-7252 to leave a sample voicemail so we can hear how wonderful you sound, please explain why you are the perfect candidate for the job.
Right at Home
Right at Home is a leading in-home care provider for seniors and disabled adults. We are looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers who want to make a difference in the life of a senior and their family.
Want to help seniors and others remain living independently in the privacy and comfort of their own home. Would you like to feel good about your work? Get the Right Career with Right at Home.
What we can offer:
- Immediate shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training
- Supportive environment
Applicants can apply on-line or in person at our office at 2960 S. McCall Rd. Unit 205 Englewood
Esquire Land Title
Esquire Land Title is rapidly growing, and we are seeking an Experienced Title Processor/Title Closer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills. If this sounds like you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Missty Blaine on her cell at (941)916-0311 to find out more. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, hourly position with paid time off after 1 year.
Location: Punta Gorda, FL
Title Processor Responsibilities
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Liaise with transaction coordinator to be sure all items are complete, with settlement agent to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with the post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare real estate settlement statements
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
Title Processor Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office is needed
Sun Media Group
Come SHINE with the SUN
See things in a whole new LIGHT when you join the Classified Sales Team at SUN Newspapers. We’re looking for just the right person to join our inside sales team and sell our impressive array of print and digital advertising solutions. Mandatory requirements are the gift of gab, power of persuasion, ability to have fun while making a difference for local businesses, and a SUNNY disposition!
While selling our products and services to businesses over the phone, you will:
- Assist customers through the sales process
- Schedule and prepare ads for orders obtained
- Utilize our sales-related systems and software
- Juggle multiple priorities with strict deadlines
- Establish, build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Review and analyze reports of business transactions
This is a full- time job with a generous compensation plan and great benefits. Prior experience in media sales is a definite plus, but enthusiasm and a desire to succeed goes a long way. The future is BRIGHT at SUN Newspapers. So if you’ve seen the LIGHT, it may have DAWNED on you that this is a HOT opportunity! Apply today by emailing your resume to Classified Sales Manager, Amberly Leverich at: email@example.com
Come join the Bayfront Team!
Now Hiring! Full-Time or PRN Phlebotomist:
- Performs venipuncture or capillary punctures on inpatients and outpatients to obtain specimens for tests ordered for diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Performs Registrations and order entry for patient orders.
- Requirements: High school graduate or GED required, phlebotomy training preferred
- Will train; flexible schedules!
- Great way to get your foot in the door of a Fortune 500 company
Visit our site: www.bayfrontcharlotte.com for all our great opportunities!
Immediate opening for Insurance Sales and Customer Service Professionals
440 or 220 license preferred, but not required, Must have proven sales experience but will train for insurance, if needed.
Team oriented office; long standing agency in the PG area.
Competitive pay and benefits
To apply, call 941-637-1366, ask for Mick or Kassie, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte County, Clerk of the Circuit Court’s Office
Internal Auditor I
Responsible for performing technical work which involves evaluating the financial and operational controls of any and all BOCC and Clerk functions and systems. This position will also plan and perform guardianship audits as needed to enhance the Probate Court’s oversight process in accordance with responsibilities identified in chapter 744 of the Florida Statutes. Work is performed under the direct supervision of the Director of Internal Audit.
Qualified applicants should have a BA in Accounting or a related field. Two years progressively responsible audit experience preferred. Preferred qualifications include C.P.A., C.I.S.A., C.I.A., C.F.E. or C.G.A.P is a plus. Preferred experience includes guardianship audits of all levels and following the FCCC’s Best Practices on Guardianship Audits and documentation. Investigative experience is a plus.
This is a full time position offering a generous benefits package including enrollment in the State of Florida Retirement plan. Salary is based on related work experience.
For more information or to apply please click HERE.
Animal Welfare League of Charlotte County
Animal Care Specialist
Love cats? We are currently interviewing for an Animal Care Specialist for our intake cat area. The Animal Care Specialist is responsible for feeding, medicating and cleaning the kennels for cats in our care which can range in number from forty to eighty. It’s hard work, but also very rewarding to see the cats you’ve cared for graduate from stray or sick to adoptable! Starting pay is $10.00 an hour, hours are 32 per week. Must be able to work weekends/holidays. Please send your resume or letter of interest to Diana Mitchell at email@example.com.
Nino’s Bakery & Restaurant
Full- & Part-time Positions Available
- BARTENDERS (2), bartending experience, good customer service skills
- WAITSTAFF, good customer service skills, positive and energetic, a “team player”
- BAKING AND CULINARY, certified or experienced in baking, pastry arts, food preparation
You may be the perfect fit if:
- You love creating exceptional experiences for customers
- You have a passion for wholesome, home style food
- A fast-paced environment is your ideal working condition
- You enjoy working with people; being a part of a team effort
- You have a positive, energetic attitude and are always looking for something to do
- You can respond graciously to customer inquiries and can complete customer transactions (some computer work involved)
- You can help foster and maintain the friendly, relaxed, family culture at Nino’s Bakery & Restaurant culture
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this page to contact us via our website:
Burnt Store Presbyterian Church:
Part-Time Media Tech Assistant
Burnt Store Presbyterian Church is in search of an individual interested in learning sound reinforcement and live stream broadcasting. We currently live-stream and record Sunday services as well as concerts and special events. The ideal candidate should have some knowledge of music, recording, or live sound mixing. We’re looking for someone who can commit to Sundays from 8am to 12pm and serve as a backup to the Media Tech in his absence. Hourly salary: $10/hour to start, depending on experience level.
Please send resume and/or inquiries to: Loraine Fenton, Clerk of Session: email@example.com
Suncoast Humane Society
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire an Adoption Specialist. This position is responsible for providing the highest quality of customer service to our clients, while acting as a matchmaker to help find the perfect animal companion. The Adoption Specialist is responsible for providing information about Suncoast Humane Society’s policies and procedures and the animals in the shelter’s care, resolving any service problems, providing excellent customer care, making lifelong matches between customers and our pets, completing adoption paperwork, providing post-adoption follow-up, and collecting and maintaining accurate records. Please send resume and cover letter to Sara Casamento, Co-Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please!
Animal Care Specialist
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire a full time Animal Care Specialist. Responsibilities include: maintaining a safe and sanitary facility, providing humane handling and care for all shelter animals, assuring proper nutrition, housing, and basic medical needs on a daily basis. Veterinary or shelter experience is highly preferred. Experience working with animals or in a shelter environment preferred. Please send resume to Fatime Duka, Interim Director of Operations, at email@example.com. Starting hourly rate is $13. No phone calls please.
Animal Intake Coordinator
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire a full-time Animal Intake Coordinator. The primary responsibility is to process the admission of all animals to become part of the Suncoast Humane Society Adoption program. This role is responsible for partnering with the main sources of intake to source animals for our adoption program from owner surrenders and other regional shelters. It is also responsible to work with at risk owners and animals to help mitigate surrender and increase pet retention through consultation and providing necessary resources through our PASS (Positive Alternatives to Shelter Surrender) Program. Additionally, this role is responsible for conducting behavior and medical assessments of intake animals, as well as interfacing with our key sourcing partners, the public, and volunteers. Veterinary or shelter experience is highly preferred. Experience working with animals or in a shelter environment is preferred. Please send resume and cover letter to Co-Interim Director of Operations, Sara Casamento, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting hourly rate is $13. No phone calls, please.
Associate Director of Development
Suncoast Humane Society is hiring an Associate Director of Development. In this important role, you will help develop and manage fundraising initiatives to attract new and expand upon current giving from existing individual, corporate, and foundation donations through a range of fundraising vehicles. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, grant writing, signature events, tribute gifts, corporate sponsorships, community-wide volunteer projects, online giving, community giving days, and other activities that generate revenue. Proficiency in movement processes is required. The ideal candidate brings strong written and communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. Please email cover letter and resume to Leah Cornish, Director of Business & Finance, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Clinic Coordinator/Veterinary Technician
Suncoast Humane Society is hiring a Clinic Coordinator/Veterinary Technician. This individual will work closely with Veterinarians, Veterinary Assistants, and Clinic Support Staff to provide medical care to all patients seen by Suncoast Humane Society. Duties encompass a wide array of tasks including, but not limited to, medical record management, client communication, all aspects of veterinary care, and providing financial itemization for all services provided. Medical care provided within this role must be performed with general and specialized understanding of the procedures. Must be able to work independently and perform a majority of skills with minimal or no guidance. This position is also responsible for answering telephone calls, collecting payments, scheduling initial and follow-up appointments for the clinic, dispensing medications, and selling items that may be available behind the counter. Well-developed customer service skills and attention to detail are essential in this position. Please send resumes to Sara Casamento, Co-Interim Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls, please.
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire a Grant Coordinator. In this important role, the candidate will research, identify and apply for various grants that meet the organization’s needs, overseeing the grant application process from beginning to end. Required skills/abilities include having excellent project management skills, verbal and written communication skills, being extremely organized and meticulous with details, and a thorough understanding of effective grant writing techniques. Please send a resume and cover letter to Leah Cornish, Director of Business & Finance, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Manager. The candidate will be a highly motivated individual, able to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, display good written and verbal communication skills, and be a team player. This role is charged with marketing of all activities related to Suncoast Humane Society, including the animal care center (shelter), satellite adoption centers, preventive health care clinic, and two thrift stores, and more. Additionally, this role helps develop marketing strategies for social media and advertising, and is responsible for promotional materials, press releases, e-newsletter, e-blasts and maintaining the website. This should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of the role responsibilities. Experience in graphic design, Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is essential. The ability to promote our mission and display compassion for animals and people is a must. Please send resume and cover letter to Leah Cornish, Director of Business & Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Social Media Coordinator
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire a full-time Social Media Coordinator. The candidate is one whom can communicate Suncoast Humane Society’s mission and brand in a positive, authentic way, that will attract potential adopters, donors, visitors, and volunteers. This position serves as an integral part of the marketing team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating and publishing relevant, creative and high-quality content on all social media platforms, assisting with photography and videography for storytelling, maintaining and actively collecting for the content library new assets, working closely with the Marketing Manager to prepare for any campaigns, events, fundraising, etc., and creating any necessary collateral (copy, infographics, etc.) for internal departments as requested. Experience in a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) is preferred, as well as photography and graphic design. The ability to promote our mission and display compassion for animals and people is a must. Please send resume and cover letter to Leah Cornish, Director of Business & Finance, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire a truck driver for our thrift stores in Englewood and Venice. The right candidate will pick up and deliver furniture, boxes of household items, and other goods as assigned. This position will work with an assistant in loading, unloading and picking up of donations. Excellent customer service skills are required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more, pick up furniture, and drive a 14′ box truck. A valid Florida driver’s license is required. Please send resume and cover letter to Leah Cornish, Director of Business & Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Suncoast Humane Society is looking to hire a full time, passionate and experienced Veterinarian. Our vision is to celebrate a community whose pets are safe, protected and loved. We are located in Southwest Florida where you may enjoy beautiful weather year-round with a plethora of outdoor activities and just a short day trip from destinations such as Orlando, Miami and the Florida Keys. The Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the team. This is a skilled, professional position requiring the performance of surgical sterilization, preventive health care, and overseeing medical examination and treatment of animals received at Suncoast Humane Society. This includes supervising surgical assisting staff. A Doctoral Degree of Veterinarian Medicine is required, and two years of experience is preferred. Please send your resume and cover letter to Fatime Duka, Interim Director of Operations, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Choral Music Education Teacher needed
Location: Charlotte County, FL (Punta Gorda & Port Charlotte)
Compensation is $50 per one hour class.
Gulfshore Opera is seeking an experienced choral teacher* for the Harmony Choir beginner vocal-choral music program in Charlotte County. This versatile, enthusiastic teacher will demonstrate and teach basic skills in music theory, vocal technique and choral music in a fun and active setting. The teacher continuously fosters relationships with partner program directors, staff, and families. Click here to learn more about the Gulfshore Opera Harmony Choir.
*Gulfshore Opera is an equal opportunity employer.
Coastal Expressions & Wine + (Bar)
Part Time Job – Coastal Expressions & Wine + (Bar)
1133 Bal Harbor Blvd Suite #1135 Punta Gorda, is looking for a Kitchen Assistant.
Tuesday through Saturday, afternoons & evening. Occasional private wine events on Sundays. Approx. 20 hours available immediately. $10/hour plus sign-on bonus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-214-8599.
Copy Life, Inc.
Copy Life, Inc is a local family-owned Office Equipment Dealer servicing Charlotte, Desoto, Hardee, Glades, Hendry, Highlands and Polk counties.
We are looking for a Copier / Printer Service Technician.
As a Service Technician, you will:
- Troubleshoot and repair copiers and printers, including network printing and scanning, installed at customers office.
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers.
- Manage and maintain accurate parts inventory.
- Assist with setting up and installation of new equipment.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
We offer competitive pay structure and benefits including health insurance.
Candidates interested should send resume to: email@example.com
We are looking for a Sales Representative to grow our existing customer base in our Charlotte County territory.
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Manage the relationship with our current customers and explore opportunities to expand our business.
- New Business Development – Actively prospect using in person calls, phone and social media to gain new customers and increase market share in assigned territory.
- Update records and sales activities in Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Achieve monthly sales quota.
We offer a competitive salary + commissions and benefits including health insurance. First year earnings $60K – $100K based on performance and desire to achieve goals.
Candidates interested should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CeJay Associates, website developer and Internet marketing studio, seeks an experienced and artistic individual for the position of Web Developer. In part, skills should include fluency in HTML5, CSS3, WordPress and a mastery of web color. Skills in relevant programs of Microsoft Office, Adobe Design Suite, and in social media management, are required. Personal skills include good team interaction and the ability to organize your time to work quickly and accurately. You will work in our office. Contact us by email, with your resume, at email@example.com.
Inspire Consulting & Management Group
Join our INSPIRE CMG TEAM, as an Independent Contractor within the Customer Service Industry! Enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life. Choose your work schedule, and benefit from running your own business in the comfort of your home.
Join us as a Customer Service Agent. You’ll provide personalized customer service to clients through phone calls, email and/or live video chat. You’ll identify and resolve problems, as well as answer questions and provide a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right education solutions for their students’ needs.
- Must be at least 18yrs of age
- No experience necessary- will work in a high-volume, customer-service role
- Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers
- Practicing excellent verbal and/or written communication skills.
Pay Rate: $9-11/hr. plus incentives
- USB headset
- High-speed internet such as Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optic
- Up-to-date computer running:
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
- Minimum of 8GB of RAM
To work on this client program, independent contractors will need to pass a background check and drug test. It consists of identity verification, a National Sex Offender Registry report, and criminal history check.
The relationship between you and Inspire CMG is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Inspire CMG will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Inspire CMG.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-585-2006
Neice Restoration, LLC:
Water Mitigation Technician
Serve others in your community in their time of need. Make a difference for others who have had disaster strike their property. Work hard and take pride in completing projects such as mitigating flood and repairing fire damage. Be empathic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology.
- Safe driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Clean, criminal background check.
- Dedication to customer service.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Be accessible by phone and participate as necessary with the on call schedule.
- Assist in warehousing and facility related tasks as necessary.
Current certifications and/or previous experience a plus!
Burnt Store Marina Country Club
Burnt Store Marina Country Club looking for a few good people to help out in our restaurant. Open year round. All positions require drug test.
Dishwashers – take out trash, wash dishes, cooking equipment. Assemble, maintain and break down dish machine.
Servers needed. Must be flexible with shifts and days. Serves patrons with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
Stop by and ask for Peggy Miller.
Now Hiring Caregivers
We are a home health agency that provides personal care, companion care and transportation for our clients. Job includes but is not limited to, assisting in dressing, showering, eating, taking to and from appointments, light house cleaning & spending quality time, etc.
Requirements: Pass a level 2 background check , CPR certification, updated TB screening and valid drivers License.
TO APPLY : Visit www.grandcareplus.com or
Call Kristina at (941)-916-8494 or apply within at
25074 E. Olympia Ave. Ste. 110 Punta Gorda, FL 33950
WE CAN ASSIST WITH CERTIFICATIONS!!
City of Punta Gorda
The City of Punta Gorda is hiring!
A variety of job postings are currently available for viewing at https://www.ci.punta-gorda.fl.us/government/human-resources/employment-opportunities.
We invite you to become a part of the team that works to preserve and enhance Punta Gorda’s identity as a vibrant waterfront community, unique in character and history; and as a desirable place to live, work and visit.
Heart, Body, & Mind Home Care
Our agency cares about your health and safety. All agency employees receive COVID-19 training and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
At Heart, Body, & Mind Home Care in Charlotte County, we are hiring Home Health Aides, Resident Aides and Certified Nurse Assistants to work with seniors in their home or residence.
Day shifts and evening shifts available (short or long) – We can work around your schedule.
- Competitive hourly pay based upon experience
- Weekly pay (We deduct taxes as employer)
- Health Insurance (Full time employees)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PRN / Flexible shifts
- FREE Advanced Training including 100+ online caregiver courses
- Referral Bonus
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Dependable work history required.
To apply call (941) 347-4421 or click below https://form.jotform.com/hbmhomecare/EmpAppCG
The Auto Club Group
Field Insurance Sales Agent – Port Charlotte, FL
- Actively solicit new business outside of the office, at business establishments, and other locations to create and expand business networks. Build rapport critical to establishing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and affinity to the AAA brand.
- Generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG’s overall book of business through our multiple product offerings.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance, membership, and financial products.
- Partner with Field Managers and other office staff, in cross-selling insurance products to The Auto Club Group’s large membership base.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license
- Hold an active State Property and Casualty General Lines or Personal Lines Insurance License and appropriate State Life Sales License.
- Have 2+ years of customer-facing experience in a fast-paced computer automated business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications to include, Outlook, Word, and Excel and ability to navigate computer systems
To view the more details or to apply, please visit us HERE.
Farr Law Firm
Farr Law Firm is seeking a full-time Real Estate Assistant for their Punta Gorda office.
This position supports the firm’s real estate department with opening new real estate files according to the established procedure, preparing documents, wires, letters and checks as directed.
The real estate/staff assistant will attend real estate closings as needed. Other responsibilities include preparing draft HUDs, giving verbal title quotes, ordering various title searches, funding files and performing other secretarial duties as required.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a constantly active work area
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Above average proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of various software applications including Clio, NetDocuments, Client Profiles, Juris and DoubleTime
- Technical knowledge of computer systems and networks
- Knowledge of real estate closings
- Notary Public
To apply please visit: https://farr.com/careers/
Grande Aire Services Inc.
Grande Aire Services Inc. is currently hiring for the following positions:
- HVAC Maintenance Technician
- A/C Dispatcher
- Appliance Service Technician
- HVAC Service Technician
- Sarasota Part-Time Office Assistant
- Warehouse Position
Work with Grande Aire in order to receive the following great benefits:
- 100% Employer Paid Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401k Match
- Company Truck & Phone
To view full job descriptions and to apply, please visit us at https://www.grandeaire.com/employment/
Chelsea Place Home Care
Chelsea Place Home Care is a fast and growing private duty home care agency. We are currently seeking caring, dedicated, and passionate people to join our team of caregivers.
Caregiver’s are responsible for the supervision, general care and well-being of our clients. We are responsible to help clients with preparing meals, light housekeeping, assisting with showers, and much more. These responsibilities vary from client to client.
Open Positions: Multiple different shift hours
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a Level 2 criminal background check
- Current CPR/FIRST AID Certification
- TB test required (current)
If you do not have all of the listed above we can help steer you in the right direction to get them done.
We are looking for:
- People above 18 years of age.
- Students studying in the healthcare field.
- Restaurant experience.
- Customer service experience.
- People with the love and desire to help others.
- People who are looking to explore and learn, and see if this is the field for them.
- COMPETITIVE WEEKLY PAY (W-2)
- DIRECT DEPOSIT
- ON THE JOB TRAINING
- OVERTIME PAY (1.5)
- DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCES
- HOLIDAY PAY
Apply with the link below or in person:
Chelsea Place Home Care
126 E Olympia Ave, Suite 301, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Local Job Postings in ChamberMaster
Employers at the August 31st Job Fair
Ambitrans Medical Transport
Animal Welfare League
Aramark (Char County Jail)
CareerSource Southwest Florida
Charlotte Co. Veterans Alliance
Charlotte County Government
Charlotte County Homeless Coalition
Charlotte County School Board
Charlotte Harbor Event Center
Charlotte Technical College
City of Punta Gorda
City of Punta Gorda Police Department
Coastal Expressions and Wine
Copy Life , Inc
Corizon Health (Char. County Jail)
DTR Professional Services
Englewood Health Care Center
Family Health Centers of SWFL
G4S Secure Solution
Goodwill Industries of SWFL
GrandCare Plus Inc.
Granny Nannies Home Care
H&R Block SWFL
Heritage Oaks of Englewood
Isles Yacht Club
Michael Saunders & Company
Morrison Health Care
MWA Financial Services Inc
Right at Home
Rx To Go
Sun Media Group
US Army Recruiting
Westin Cape Coral