Trolley and Boat Tours
Discover Punta Gorda by Sea and by Land with a fun-filled, guided Trolley and Boat Tour
Explore our Hidden Treasure on Charlotte Harbor from the water, then see all the new and historic sites that Punta Gorda has to offer.
The Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce operates the tours most Fridays from January through April.
Advanced Payment Only.
Each tour is guided so you will be able to get some of the history of the City as you tour around in an olde-time trolley and enjoy the warm breezes of this delightful tropical and historic city. Book early as seats are limited and these tours have proven very successful. We have a full load each time!
While tours are not scheduled during the summer months, you can reserve a special tour for your group! Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
The following pdf flyer is available for those wishing to print and share the flyer. All information on the flyer is available on this page.Download the Flyer
Combo Boat and Trolley Tours
$50 per person
- 3pm Fridays, January through April
- 1.5-Hour Boat Cruise of Charlotte Harbor
- 1-Hour Trolley Guided Tour of Punta Gorda
- Depart from and return to King Fisher Fleet’s loading dock at Fishermen’s Village.
$30 per person
- 4:30pm Fridays, January through April
- 1 Hour Trolley Tour of Punta Gorda with guide
- Depart from and return to Fishermen’s Village’s front entrance.
2020 Season Schedule